"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure." Peter Marshall

Friday, June 20, 2014

May/June 2014

I can't believe summer is here!!! School ended last week for the kids and they loving playing all day everyday!!!

We have had a busy month! We ended May with a food festival in Marlton. 


We have done a few picnics/ nights at the River. The kids love running all around and watching the boats. They do want to fish and go swimming to though. . 





We have gone to the zoo,  a Riversharks baseball game, and even strawberry picking at Johnson's farm. The weather was so nice we tried to get out every chance we could. 



We went to the pop shop for the first time and the kids have been enjoying some s'mores! It has been a regular nighttime treat! 


Ellie had her dance recital and did amazing! She will be continuing classes this summer, she loves it!


We also just had the St. Charles carnival this past week. It is seriously one of my favorite things! The kids love it just as much as me!


Both Mike and I were able to spend a weekend away this month, separately but kid free. He went on a golf/bachelor party to Myrtle Beach and I was able to get away to Avalon for a few days. . So nice! We also celebrated Sally's birthday! 



I have still been running, but not as much as I should. I did an 8k a few weeks ago and my next run is the 4th of July. 


We go down the shore for a week in July and I think it is going to be a blast! The kids can not wait to play on the beach, go fishing and play all week with their cousins! 































No comments:

Post a Comment